Are You Having Trouble Living Your Best Life and Being Active Because of Back Pain?
Maybe you’ve had a bit of pain for years, but it never really affected you. Now, however, those occasional sharp pains or dull aches after a busy day are more frequent and more debilitating. Are you considering injections or medication to help get through your days without pain? Pills may take that pain away, but they can be damaging to your liver and stomach. As for injections, they can make the problem even worse in the long run by weakening your bones and ligaments.
Build a Better Back: Complete Mobility
This program is Ideal for the millions of people who suffer with daily chronic back pain, which leaves them exhausted at the end of the day and stiff in the morning. This program is perfect for those wanting long-term pain relief, increase in mobility and activity, and overall quality of life, from the comfort of their own home.
Resting Might Feel Like Your Best Option, But It Might Actually Be Putting Your Healing in Reverse
The problem is that you are looking for relief in the short-term, but also need long-term solutions. Pills or injections, may help now, but if the cause of your pain isn’t addressed, it will only come back. You will spend each night hoping that the next morning will be the pain-free day you need to feel normal again.
After years of research with people over the age of 40 who suffer from back pain, I have learned that none of those options provide long-term comfort and relief, despite what many doctors might say. The truth is, you have to move beyond that thinking to get at what is really causing your pain, and take steps to fix it.
Giving Up and Accepting That Pain is a Part of Your Life is Not the Solution! Read On to Find Out How You Can Change Your Life For the Better
It’s frustrating to see so many people who continue to suffer year after year when they don’t have to.
My 10-page report for people over the age of 40 will help you not just relieve your back pain, but also experience life-long benefits that will help you stay pain-free well into your later years. The best part? It is absolutely FREE because I care about your health and how chronic back pain and stiffness is affecting your quality of life.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that what has worked for my clients will help you get the results you need. However, I can absolutely guarantee that making use of this report will be much more fruitful than using a “rest and hope” approach that too many people are using today.
We all know what it means if you are doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results. Don’t get stuck in that cycle. Back pain can affect every aspect of your life, from how you interact with your friends and family, how you perform at work, and how you enjoy your own hobbies and pastimes. To get back your life, read this report right away!
You are in enough pain right now, so just imagine how bad it might be in 5 or 10 years if you don’t take action now! Will you be able to truly enjoy your grandkids? Will your family like having you around if you are constantly groaning in pain or unable to do certain activities? Are you going to get that promotion if you have a hard time getting out of your chair or you miss a lot of work? Fixing your back pain issues means taking control of your life as a whole and making it better.
Top Benefits From My Report
- Focus On Safety - Too many back pain programs try to push clients beyond where they are comfortable. Rushing will only lead to injuries and setbacks. This program is designed to prevent injuries and move you along at a pace that is manageable for you.
- Education - It’s important to truly understand the concepts behind your back pain and how you can fix it. I can educate you on how to move to help your back heal and why your current movements may be harming it.
- Health and Fitness Professionals at Your Fingertips - Too many online programs are simply in for a quick buck. You can be left confused and uneducated as to how you should feel and what kind of progress you should expect. With my method, you can contact personal trainers and fitness professionals to answer your questions quickly so that you don’t lose your momentum.
- Tracking Progress - Of course you want to know how you are doing in the grand scheme of things. We work with our clients to make sure they understand what progress is being made, and we love to celebrate milestones.
- You Can Do it From Anywhere - There’s no intimidating gym or health clinic. It can all be done from the comfort and privacy of your home, or anywhere else for that matter. If you are on the road, you can still work on healing your back pain.
- You Are Our Priority - We care about your health and well-being more than anything. We want you to reach your goals and live a pain-free life in the process.
Danielle was an educator of children for some time until she was met with crippling sciatica and back pain. She went from being an energetic, jumping up and down, educator, to having to sit down in front of classes... Watch the video for the rest of her story!
Build a Better Back with RIMA:
BUILD A BETTER BACK COMPREHENSIVE COURSE
Frequently Asked Questions
F.A.Q's : How long will it take until I see results?
F.A.Q's : How often do I have to do the program?
F.A.Q's : What if I have more than back pain?
F.A.Q's : What if I've never exercised before?
F.A.Q'S: What if I've already beat back pain?
Consult with RIMA product specialist today!